Friday, December 16, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Playboy Pictures Leak

Lindsay Lohan recently posed naked in Playboy magazine. Well yeah that would be good and make everyone excited, had this been the Lindsay Lohan from about 5 years ago. Now Lindsay is pretty much your average cracked out, used to be hot, celebrity. So when I learned that she was posing in Playboy I wasn't very excited to tell you the truth. I figured if I wanted to see a crackhead naked I could just walk into some shady dark alley waving around $1. 


Well the pictures from her spread recently leaked online and I had to take a look. They aren't bad, a little more classy than I expected, but overall good for Lindsay. It's a Marilyn Monroe look (as if that isn't played out). She almost shed that crackhead image we all had linked to her. If only this was the Lindsay Lohan of old, now that would have got a lot more people excited.


So if you want to see the pictures I'm sure a simple google search of "Lindsay Lohan Playboy pictures" will do the trick. Here's a little sample of what you can expect.


No comments:

Post a Comment